If you like this article, tell a friend!      

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pimp my ROAD office! Best remote locations to work

I recently went on a 2.5 week, 14 city road trip out to the east coast (Adam, I almost looked you up but I ran out of time as I had a game to catch in Boston!). I went to see my Milwaukee Brewers play at Fenway Park in Boston and Yankee Stadium in NYC, and along the way visited a whole bunch of places. One thing I enjoy doing is working from different places, in essence showing that one can escape the artificial lights of the cubical world in exchange for more inspirational locales.


Out of all the place I visited, the #1 place to work was Battery Park in New York City. They had tables near one of the food stands where you had a view of the harbor and to top it off, the Statue of Liberty in the background. I happened to be there on an absolutely beautiful day. The park had free, fast AT&T wifi. You could not ask for anything more.
Statue of Liberty is in the distance above the left person's head
 I only wish I could stay longer, but alas Katz Deli was calling my name...


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 Comments:

Adam McFarland said...

No worries Dale...looks like you had an awesome trip and got to work in some cool places!

Dale said...

Thanks Adam. Bunch more to come! Do you have any interesting places you've worked from?

Post a Comment

The Corporatepreneur © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO