If you like this article, tell a friend!      

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pimp my Home Office

It's never too early to start planning how awesome your home office is going to be when you are working for yourself and can't spend the incoming fortune on a home office remodel fast enough.

Fortunately my wife watches HGTV and while I usually can't stand to see what they are doing - they have a cool section online featuring the best Home Offices.

I also found this great article from Inc.com about Setting Up a Home Office.

(Where are the best places to work outside of the home? Check out Best Places to SEEFAD and Pimp My Road Office)

Since I have always wanted a "Masterpiece Theater" home office, here's a few pictures I could find close to my dream home office:







How would you describe your dream home office?


Share/Save/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

The Corporatepreneur © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO