If you like this article, tell a friend!      

Friday, February 4, 2011

A major announcement

Hello everyone. I'm happy to announce that I've joined the ranks of the people who've taken the plunge. Last week, I resigned from the Fortune 50 company I've worked at for 10 years. Originally, I was going to go cold turkey into entrepreneurship, but I got a great opportunity to work part time as a consultant while doing entrepreneurial ventures on the side.

More to come. Thanks to all who read this blog (should we call it "Preneur" now?) for your advice and support. It's a little surreal to me after reading about everyone else doing it, that I've done it myself.


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 Comments:

Adam McFarland said...

Congrats Dale! That's awesome that you were able to work out a part-time consulting gig as well, seems like the perfect way to transition. Can't wait to hear more.

Adam

Brad Allmendinger said...

Awesome Dale! Go get em!

Dale said...

Thanks @Adam and @Brad. Having you guys as virtual peer mentors has helped me get to this point!

Post a Comment

The Corporatepreneur © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO